[AccessD] Needs analysis

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sun Jun 20 10:56:05 CDT 2010

 Why bother to use RAID at all?  Since this is mostly a read only situation,
I would not worry too much about loosing a drive because you can just
reload.

 I mean ask yourself, when's the last time you lost a drive?  And how long
would it take you to recover?

 And I would agree Mark's point; your off in the wild blue yonder.  I think
you'd find better answers at SQL central or another SQL specific forum
rather then the here.

Jim.