[AccessD] Email problem. Again

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Mar 1 15:55:31 CST 2010

Hi Max

You don't set up some auto-download. You can set up a fixed forwarding of any or some mails arriving at the GMail account.

And right you are; with this method you have a 7.5 GB mail store backup for free which is persistent even if you don't pay the bill (that isn't there). For the Google Apps setup Free Version you can have 50 such accounts for your own domain if you like, still for free. If that wasn't enough, GMail offers not even POP3 and Web access but also IMAP, secure as well as (standard) non-secure. An incredible offer payed by the advertisers at Google.

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 01-03-2010 22:12 >>>
Then print them from the client as  per normal.  Regardless  of how they
transit  through the internet, they  will arrive in your law firm's inbox
and outgoing will originate from there too.

Routing through googlemail wont affect that one way or the other.  With your
CDO you are using Microsoft credentials.  All I am saying is use Google's.

At my charity, ALL emails are re-directed to googlemail and we auto-download
from there.  We hardly ever, ever get spam and because we tell google to
retain a  copy, then we have an archive for everybody - nobody can delete an
email and pretend they never got it because there is a copy on google.

Think  outside the box.  Make it work for your needs.

Max