[AccessD] Import or Export query between Access DBs

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Wed Mar 3 11:59:59 CST 2010

Thanks for the quick response all...I sent the question just before headed out to lunch, about a half-hour ago, and I just got back to find 3 responses...and I'm sure a couple were held up in our spam blocker, because they always are.

I did think of copying over the sql code, but I was being stubborn...I knew I could import it, and I just couldn't remember how. It then occurred to me that I was looking in the wrong spot...actually Rocky's response said something that made me think of this. What I was looking for was in the "External Data" menu...there is an import; click on the "Access" icon and there ya have it.

So, I got into her MDB, and I imported my query for her.

As usual, thanks for the help, and the quick response...I thought Rocky would be playing hookie and out riding that fresh new bike of his ;o)

>>> "Heenan, Lambert" <Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com> 3/3/2010 12:31 PM >>>
Like Jim said. It's just a query, so past the SQL into an email and send it over.

Lambert