[AccessD] OT: New Laptop

Jurgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 22:42:37 CST 2010

I'll be ordering from Sony.ca when they are available on the site on Sunday.  That's what they told me when I phoned them today.  I'm not going to be totally greedy.  The one I found on the US Sony site was $4500 for pre-order.  I'll get 128 Gig drive and 2.66 I7 for what promises to be about $2000 CDN.  No Verizon or GPS though.  Some sites indicate the fanciest options won't be out until April in the US.

He's not buying it.  I am.  They gave me a company Visa card that I use for travel and purchasing toys like the other 6 Vaios I bought after I got tired of the Dell XPS machines.

You buy a new Vaio Z and you might talk him into swapping his new (my old one) Vaio with you.  That's the best I can do for you.

Ciao Jürgen Welz Edmonton, Alberta jwelz at hotmail.com