[AccessD] Macros in 2007 - SOLVED

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Sun Mar 7 00:10:37 CST 2010

Kathryn,

Double-clicking a query will open the query's datasheet, or run it if it is
an action query.  Double-clicking a report will open it in Print Preview or
Report view (whatever is the default).  So it seems to me that the
right-click will be the best approach to the design view of these objects as
well.  In other words, macros are no different.

Regards
Steve