[AccessD] Access + SubVersion

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 11:50:43 CST 2010

Does anyone here use SubVersion as your VCS from Access? I used to use VSS
and was satisfied with it, but it seems this product has gone away in favour
of the Team stuff. I can't afford that upgrade, and so am wondering about
free alternatives such as SubVersion. Does anyone here use this in practise?
How ought one store a Version into SubVersion and then name it and be able
to Restore any Version long after it was captured and stored?

Any bugaboos in using this method are graciously invited.

A.