[AccessD] So much out there (was: Sql password)

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 8 12:57:56 CST 2010

Hi Guys:

There is also another FrameWork that a friend has been using and swears by
the product. It is another ASP.Net Windows/Linux visual developer:

http://dev.dejardin.org/home

The most interesting thing about each one of these type of products is that
they have an excellent cache of great JavaScript coding and well as a
variety of AJAX implementations....enough to entertain any geek for a few
evenings.

It does sound good but I have not used it...yet.

Jim