[AccessD] Access + SubVersion

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 14:54:51 CST 2010

I'm about to check, but in case you reply more quickly, is SourceGear free
or what? And also, how do you interface Access objects with it? Are you
required to export all objects to source-code and then import all that (not
necessarily a big deal, just looking for methods as to do that, if
necessary).

Thanks,
Arthur