[AccessD] Out of memory error

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Mar 11 13:37:27 CST 2010

Brad,

 > I have never worked with any version of Access other than 2007.

And therein lies your advantage.  You haven't spent years learning how to do things one way only to
have 2007 come in and completely change EVERY SINGLE THING YOU LEARNED.

Access, per se, is a WONDERFUL tool.  And if you started on 2007 I am sure it is a wonderful tool as
well.

I have to say though that years of Cobol will do almost as much brain damage as the drugs previously
mentioned.