[AccessD] Out of memory error

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Mar 11 19:31:57 CST 2010

Oh, I thought I responded. Sorry - because it worked just fine.  I made some
mods, laced it into the app.

Client's on Exchange, though, so it doesn't find 'Personal Folders' but I'm
going to do a Team Viewer session with him and see what his folder structure
looks like.  In addition to prompting on the form for the name of the
calendar they want to push the appointments onto, I may have to ask for this
top level folder.

But I never worked with Exchange so I have to take a look.

Best,

Rocky