[AccessD] Blunt the e-mail interruption assault - Small business- msnbc.com

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Mar 12 18:06:28 CST 2010

That is the selfish attitude that destroys it for everyone else!

Your lying to google about an unwanted newsletter being spam doesn't just affect you.

When people like you report a legitimate newsletter as spam just because you are  too
damned lazy to unsubscribe,  the newsletter starts getting flagged as spam by gmail for
everyone and people who want to see it don't.

--
Stuart