[AccessD] Re Blunt the e-mail interruption assault - Small business- msnbc.com

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Mar 15 14:42:11 CDT 2010

I hope you didn't take my response as such?

I am saying that everyone should legitimately unsubscribe from legitimate email advertisement that
they are not interested in.  Unsubscribe links actually work most of the time and can cause the
advertiser to stop sending any email to that email address.  That is a good thing.