[AccessD] Access 2007 & Access 2010

Eoin C. Bairéad ebairead at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 17:10:25 CDT 2010

Hi

I've just loaded the trial version of Office 2010, and, for people who
like 2007, it's a big improvement. Those who prefer 2003 will just
have to evaluate it themselves...

There is one most annoying niggle,however.

I've left 2007 on the system - because I need it for the job, and the
boss likes results so he can continue paying me.

And I think that's the reason that nothing whatever that involves a
Wizard works in 2010. It asks me to delete my non-existent VBA
modules, can't find them, and falls over.

This includes obvious wizards explicitly invoked as such, but also
procedures such as importing Excel.

There 's almost certainly a module either conflicting or deleted. Does
anyone know what it is.

Thanks

Eoin
Eoin C. Bairéad