[AccessD] Loss of Access 2007 Code Changes

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 05:58:56 CDT 2010

More problems at Mill...

Helen Feddema just reported this in the latest edition of her Access Watch
newsletter.

Loss of Access 2007 Code Changes
Recently, I have heard reports of code changes being lost in Access 2007
(and I have experienced it myself several times, especially when
transferring databases to and from clients).  It is a specific type of loss,
where after making changes to database code, saving the code and closing the
database, then the next time the database is opened the last saved change
has been undone.  If you made a backup of the database immediately after
making the change, usually the backup database does have the last code
change, so you can restore it.  Or you may have saved your code to a text
file or Word document, and then you can restore it from that document.

What is going on with A2k7?

Max