[AccessD] OT: Did you just feel the Earth shift?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Mar 17 06:11:41 CDT 2010

Hi all

The IE9 beta is here:

  http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/

It will not be available for Windows XP.

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 17-03-2010 05:28 >>>
Yes Kenneth, I had read it before, it is about time and it is excellent news. 8-)

Here is another article on HTML5 that is worthy of reviewing:
http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/does_html5_really_beat_flash_surprising_results_of_new_tests.php

Add the addition news of:
http://www.theage.com.au/technology/enterprise/word-excel-powerpoint--free-on-the-web-20100315-q7g7.html

..And things are looking up.