[AccessD] CurrentProject.Path syntax?

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 10:55:25 CDT 2010

I thought the contest was about how many double-double-deep-sighs you could
get into 4Gb of memory!!

Ok, we will stop there.  Good fun though.

Max
Ps. Don't forget all those nono-seconds being saved...
Pps.My fondest memories of "back-when" was on the commodor PET with the
peeks and pokes trying to get as much as pos into avail mem.