[AccessD] Excel - HOW TO SEE MY MODULES COLLECTION

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Mar 18 21:27:47 CDT 2010

Darryl,

Thanks for the offer.  I am trying to create a class (of course ;)

I can create the class but it automatically gives it the name Class1 and I can't figure out how to
set the name, or change the name once created.  Excel has a ways to go to match the friendliness of
Access.

So how do I change the name?