[AccessD] Any VBA code thats reads PDF

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sat Mar 20 20:50:19 CDT 2010

...you really need to talk to your client before investing so much time in
something that most likely isn't going to work reliably anyway ...whoever is
generating the pdf can almost certainly produce a usable file quite easily
if they understood the problem ...or pay for you to have each report rekeyed
on your end ...imnsho of course.

...clients are usually more than willing to fix such things once they
understand that it is a cost driver.

William