[AccessD] Outlook Automation Problem

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 03:21:57 CDT 2010

Hi Doug,

I didn't know about that - intersting but doesn't solve my problem.  That
particular box says that there is nothing  disabled.

I have turned Macro security to LOW in case that was the  problem.

On the Tools/Rules Alerts I can see the rules with tick boxes. The only
options available are the up/down blue arrows  which  will move the rule
ok.

A button which says "New Rule". That works and the  rule created can be
edited,  deleted etc.

A button which says "Run Rule Now" which works but display a  blank  box
with no rules shown to choose from.

A button which says "Options". This allows me to export and re-import the
rules but all I get is double the amount  of rules all in the same sad sorry
codition of not wanting to come out and play.

If I could  delete them that would be ok.

Any other ideas?

Max