[AccessD] Ribbon Set Focus (Cross Posted - AccessD and Access-L)

Kevin thewaddles at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 24 20:49:32 CDT 2010

Hello,

I finally bit the bullet and am customizing the ribbon.  I figured out how
to assign a different ribbon to each form and how to assign a different
ribbon to the same form based on user login.

What I can't find, tried Google and Archives in both lists, is how to
programmatically activate.setfocus.a specific ribbon.

Has anyone figured this out?

TIA,

Kevin Waddle
 <mailto:thewaddles at sbcglobal.net> thewaddles at sbcglobal.net

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men! Do not pray for tasks
equal to your powers. Pray for power equal to your tasks. - Phillip Brooks