[AccessD] Expressions

Mike Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 13:22:28 CDT 2010

I worked on such an application about 5 years ago and still have it on
backup.
It would be interesting to see if we couldn't build a custom front-end to
this.

Microsoft Expression with Windows Presentation Foundation,
Xaml, C#, and Silverlight are not yet mature, but they're a lot of fun!

Sounds like you'll be getting into web services also?

Michael R Mattys
Business Process Developers
www.mattysconsulting.com