[AccessD] ...table driven command/menu bar interface needed

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sun May 9 13:09:18 CDT 2010

<<...I'm wondering when the idiots behind the ribbon fiasco in Office will
finally get the fact that a LOT of people DON"T have 2400x1600 screens,
including millions of notebook users ...will it be before or after a
critical mass decide to move beyond Office?>>

  Think they already got that message; Office 2007 did not sell very well
and so far, I can't find anyone that is really has gotten excited about 2010
either (they might be just feeling a chill on that one yet).

Jim.