[AccessD] Dcount dates

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Tue May 11 14:55:40 CDT 2010

Bob,

If you will be selecting the year and month required via controls
(listboxes?) on a form, then something like this...

"[Date Signed] Between
DateSerial([Forms]![YourForm]![YearSelected],[Forms]![YourForm]![MonthSelected],1)
And
DateSerial([Forms]![YourForm]![YearSelected],[Forms]![YourForm]![MonthSelected]+1,0)"

Regards
Steve