[AccessD] Write Conflict Error

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Wed May 12 08:17:28 CDT 2010

Hmm. Form and sub-form using the same table...

Well as you are getting the conflict error when the parent form tries to save the sub-form's data that implies that the parent has edited the data too.

So is there any convenient point in the process where you can call Me.Dirty=False on the parent form prior to allowing the sub-form to edit data?

Lambert