[AccessD] ...table driven command/menu bar interface needed

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Wed May 12 15:22:37 CDT 2010

...don't quite understand your question Drew ...the 64bit version of Office
2010 won't recognize/use a 32bit ocx ...the ocx would have to be recompiled
as a 64bit ocx with all the pointers and apis updated ...so far, MS has
refused to update the legacy VB6 ocx's that the treeview is derived from
...or release the source ...only the native Office ocx's have been upgraded
...that leaves anyone using the treeview/listview sol afaik ...if you know
something different, I'd love to hear it.

William