[AccessD] Web pages

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed May 12 17:42:51 CDT 2010

Here are a couple of good spots to start when evaluating our current crop of
web browsers.

Note; in the following link, the developer is using IE9 for his IE
demonstration and looks very promising but don't try this with IE8.
http://live.visitmix.com/MIX10/Sessions/CL27

Here is another link that will demonstrate many of the latest HTML5
features. Note; do not waste your time trying to make IE8 to display
anything.
http://apirocks.com/html5/html5.html#slide1

Whether the technology comes via API, version of CSS or webkit or in IE9 the
only question that should be asked is does it work?

HTH
Jim