[AccessD] Number format question

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Thu May 13 12:16:45 CDT 2010

Yup...see...I knew it...EASY!

Thaks Shamil. I've never had need for this function before...I didn't even know about it. I was looking for "round" or "rnd" (yeah...this would've helped), and never thought of "math.round"

I didn't need currency though...it worked out w/out it. And, it isn't a currency calc, although it is used in one.

Thanks again!

John W Clark

>>> "Shamil Salakhetdinov" <shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru> 5/13/2010 12:44 PM >>>
Hi John --

Try to use Currnecy data type in all your calculations, then round result to
two digits by using Math.Round(...) function...

HTH,
Shamil