[AccessD] Report / Query Cross Reference

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri May 14 08:40:35 CDT 2010

Brad:

Here's a bit of code that will cycle through all the reports, and show the
report name, but I don't know how to get the record source. I think you may
have to open the report in design view to extract that property.  At that
point I'd write the report name and record source to a temp table and print
the report from the table.

Dim Doc As Document

Dim db As DAO.Database

Set db = CurrentDb