[AccessD] Really long memo fields

Rusty Hammond rusty.hammond at cpiqpc.com
Mon May 17 16:41:51 CDT 2010

In situations like this where they will be adding more and more notes,
I've added a simple related table where they create a new record for
each new note entry.  I'll even add a date field for a timestamp of when
it's created.  Create a simple datasheet form with the new table as the
recordsource, then add the new form as a sub-form to your existing data
entry form.