[AccessD] Access 2007 Append Query - Issue with automatically inserted brackets [ ]

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Tue May 18 14:58:56 CDT 2010

Hmm. Did my best to reproduce the problem but could not. I even tried adding the extra spaces in the Insert clause: changing

INSERT INTO [Table2 Result of Make Table] ([Cust Name])

INSERT INTO [Table2 Result of Make Table] ( [Cust Name] )

But no errors came to light. Have your tried to decompile the application?

Lambert