[AccessD] Access 2007 Form Footer Question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed May 19 08:26:53 CDT 2010

Having finally put to bed my last Access 2003 app, I have decided to bite
the bullet and learn Access 2007 (as well as the other Office 2007 apps). So
I boldly removed Office 2003, so I won't have a crutch upon which to lean.
I'm getting the hang of it, inch by inch, but there remain a few puzzles.

I have a form with a header and footer. The header displays correctly but I
cannot seem to make the footer appear. In design view it's there, and it
even has a couple of buttons on it. It's marked visible on the property
sheet, but in display mode it does not show. I'm mystified as to why this is
so.

Any ideas, anyone?

TIA,
Arthur