[AccessD] Requery a query

Dale_Anne Kalsow dkalsow at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 11:18:10 CDT 2010

Good Morning,

I have a query that supports a combo box.  Part of the underlaying query gets a value from a label on its form.  The query works great when the form is open - it returns (uses) the correct value.  My problem is when I change the value stored in the label (through code) and tell the combo box to do a requery (me.Combo0.Requery).  It does it but the new value of the label is not used but rather what the data was in the label when the form was reopened.

Does anyone know how to tell the combo box's query to go and reread the value in the label?

thanks!

Dale