[AccessD] Underline word in paragraph

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 21 10:26:40 CDT 2010

Hi John

Lost? For pre A2007 it's an ActiveX component for VB6. A built-in feature of A2007+.

/gustav

>>> John.Clark at niagaracounty.com 21-05-2010 17:12 >>>
??? ...I'm lost.

>>> "Gustav Brock" <Gustav at cactus.dk> 5/21/2010 9:29 AM >>>
Hi John

Or use the rich text control - true RTF in A97-2003, HTML in A2007+

/gustav

>>> John.Clark at niagaracounty.com 21-05-2010 15:19 >>>
Nah...I wish. If I were going to do that, I would just put it in a separate control and set the "Font Underline" property to True, and this might allow for a little more flexibility...but no.

I actually probably could do this, but although it probably won't change for a while, I'd like the flexibility to do so. There is really only one parameter that even stands a remote chance in changing, but I like to program for flexibility w/ever I can. I guess, technically, the two words, "six months" could always change too...the law could be altered to read more or less I suppose.

I think I can talk them into just dumping the underline...hope so.

>>> "Kaup, Chester" <Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com> 5/20/2010 2:53 PM >>>
Well if is always in the same place you can cheat and draw a line.