[AccessD] Printing style question

John Clark John.Clark at niagaracounty.com
Fri May 21 13:45:03 CDT 2010

I'm just wondering w/your programs print...

(1) Do you generally just send to the printer, or to a preview first?

(2) Upon sending to the printer, do you give any message box or notice of any sort?

I was thinking of giving my user some sort of communication of the print process, because there printer may not be close to them. But, then I'm thinking...anything I believe I can really do, will happen whether it prints or not, so this might just be a worthless little thing anyhow.