[AccessD] Transfer Text Problem

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon May 24 15:45:00 CDT 2010

Not an easy one.

Many years ago I had to program a module which opened a text file, through a
loop read each line, separated each field and then wrote the detail into a
table. It did not take many lines of code, took a while to put together but
worked very well.

Maybe that route might be worth investigating if the standard methods are
not working reliably.

Jim