[AccessD] "Record is deleted" error

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue May 25 07:24:34 CDT 2010

Hi Roz,

My guess would be that 'disk or network error' is your primary indicator.
Since you're on Citrix, all the data transactions are happening on the
Citrix server.  Talk with the IT person who manages that server.  I think I
remember that on Citrix different applications can be given different
priorities or allocated varying proportions of resources.

Good Luck!
Dan