[AccessD] Get an updateable ADODB recordset form SQL Server

philippe pons phpons at gmail.com
Wed May 26 02:06:32 CDT 2010

Hi,

To get a connection string, I do the following:

1- create a text file
2- Change txt to udl
3- dblclick on the file to open it, which open a connection assistant
4- Use the assistant to perform the connection
5- Test the connection with the button provided by the assistant
6- Close the assistant.
7- Open the file as text file: the connection string is there !

hth,

Philippe