[AccessD] Help Generator for Access 2007

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Fri May 28 17:45:42 CDT 2010

Hi,
I have recently tried out http://www.helpscribble.com
Mature and tested product judged from the number of years it has been
around.
I found it very easy to work with.
It also requires MS Help Workshop installed for compilation into .chm file
And you need to place special code in VBA - and using macro to redirect the
F1 to a VBA function.
Otherwise you may end up with a new copy of the .chm file each time you
press F1.
But with that in place you've got context sensitive Help on the Control
level

Regards
Borge Hansen