[AccessD] Constant copy interruptions

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 1 10:19:48 CDT 2010

Hi John:

Just a simple question. Why are you doing a full backup all the time?
Wouldn't a sync type backup be better after a full backup...as it only
backups up any data changes since the last backup?

A friend has a little business on the side which he backs up various clients
and using this principal it usually takes less than half an hour to backup
even the largest data store, over the web and he has this process running
nightly.

Jim