[AccessD] Constant copy interruptions

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 1 12:13:15 CDT 2010

You are doing it right.

My friend, for the initial backup, started with a terabyte potable drive
over at the client's site... (As fast a USB2 can transfer data)

...but from then on...

He is using LogMeIn's synchronization services
(http://code.mincus.com/11/logmein-remote-file-sync/) for the rest and it
apparently works real well...Its core is Hamachi of course.

Jim