[AccessD] Constant copy interruptions

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Nov 1 16:21:51 CDT 2010

Hi John

Buy a Mac!

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 01-11-2010 19:08 >>>
It's not a matter of what I can do but rather what I want to do.  I know how to open a command
window.  I know how to get help on any dos command.  And I have Google to tell me what all the
commands are.  And I don't *want* to do any of those things.

A GUI exists for a reason, that being that it is much faster to navigate to and select a source and
destination directory / file.  Less chance for errors.  No typing involved with all that entails.

Is it one minute / two at the most.  Yea, maybe.  It really depends on how far down a subdirectory
is.  I pretty much have to use a GUI to go find the source and destination anyway.

But the point is, why do I have to do this 30 years later?  Are you going to still be telling me to
use xcopy in 2050 as we rock in our rocking chair on the porch, flirting with the nurses as they
wipe your chin?  ;)

Do I have to write my own in C#?