[AccessD] Constant copy interruptions

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 16:34:10 CDT 2010

LOL!

John, Gustav may have a point.

I hate copying something in Vista, it is supposed to be easier, but it
it does some weird things.

I've lost files that I cut and pasted. Probably my fault, but I never
had a loss occur that I didn't know about 1/2 second after pressing ok
on XP, W2K or anything earlier.

I hate cut & pasting something and if the file has focus (the only way
to describe it) I will get an error saying that the file cannot be
copied because it is in use.

Of course it is in use! I click on it and pressed CTRL+X then switched
to the other window and pressed CTRL+V!!!

Write your own!

;)