[AccessD] Not In List Event

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Nov 2 08:51:54 CDT 2010

Gustav:

I got the same result.

I unbound the combo box just to eliminate that variable, but no difference.
The format of the combo box is Percent.  So I also tried taking that out.
But entering .18 still generates the error message and entering 0.18 works
fine.

Now I should note that after I get the standard error message ("The text you
entered is not an item..."etc) the value I entered is displayed in the combo
box.  Although the focus is still on the box.  So if I can get rid of that
message, I think everything else would be OK.

TIA

Rocky