[AccessD] Constant copy interruptions

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 2 13:33:16 CDT 2010

>From the FAQ list:

1.10 Can "Everything" index a mapped network drive?
No, "Everything" only indexes local or removable NTFS volumes.

To search a networked computer you will need to run Everything on both
computers.
One computer will need to Start an ETP server.
The other computer will need to connect to that ETP server.

To start an ETP server:
1. In Everything, On the Tools menu, click Start ETP server.

To connect to an ETP server:
1. In Everything, On the Tools menu, click Connect to ETP Server....
2. Type in the ETP server name.
3. Type in the ETP server port.
4. Type in the ETP server user.
5. Type in the ETP server password.