[AccessD] Chart does not refresh

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Wed Nov 10 13:31:50 CST 2010

I have a chart on a form. I run the following code on the On_Enter event of the chart to change the X axis of the chart and refresh the chart. The chart does not refresh unless I close the form and reopen it. What am I doing wrong?

Private Sub chtPlantChart_Enter()
    Dim GraphApp As Graph.Application
    Dim GraphObj As Graph.Chart
    Dim XMin As Single

    Set GraphObj = Me!chtPlantChart.Object

    GraphObj.Axes(1).MinimumScaleIsAuto = True
    XMin = GraphObj.Axes(1).MinimumScale
    GraphObj.Axes(1).MinimumScale = XMin + 1

    Me!chtPlantChart.SetFocus
    GraphObj.Refresh
    GraphObj.Application.Update
    Me.Repaint
End Sub

Chester Kaup
Engineering Technician
Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP
Office (432) 688-3797
FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.