[AccessD] Another assessment....2007

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 17:37:43 CST 2010

Call me the oddball, but I really like A2K7, and so do my clients. The new
look and feel leaves the old versions in the dust, IMO. As for new
features/benefits, a really compelling one (admittedly not useful in every
app) is the new column type Attachments, which lets you attach a bunch of
pictures or other binary files to a record, and automatically compresses
them. A double-click opens them in their preferred app. Nice!

Like many other old-timers, at first I hated the ribbon, but now I love it.
And I also really like the pane-replacement for the Database window.

Arthur