[AccessD] More on the 2007 ADP issue

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 12:00:04 CST 2010

I work strictly with ADPs.

I noticed if you don't use dbo. in front of queries and stored
procedures it can really slow things down a bit.

Otherwise, my ADPs seem to work great in A2007.

Another thing, if your views and stored procedures are read only, make
your you use WITH (NOLOCK) after the table names in select statements.