[AccessD] Solution in search of a problem and a problem insearch ofa solution

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 10:50:34 CST 2010

I think for this to work you need to include the path to the MSAccess.exe
file.  This is for Access 2003 on W7.

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\MSACCESS.EXE"
"C:\Clients\E-Z-MRP23\E-Z-MRP_Autorun_Calcs.mdb" /cmd xyz

You'll need to enter the double apostrophe at the start and end of the path
to each file.

Dan