[AccessD] Lookup Table Maintenance

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Nov 18 07:37:57 CST 2010

Mark,

<<I am also considering using a table naming convention so picking up the
list
of lookup tables from the MSysObjects table. In this fashion, there is no
maintenance when new lookup tables are added.>>

  That certainly is another approach, but I tend to shy away from anything
that's implicit.  Too easy to forget at times.

Jim.