[AccessD] MDB on Office 2010 Professional Plus

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Mon Nov 22 06:45:41 CST 2010

FYI, only issue that I'm aware of with 64 bit is that all of Office needs to
be installed 64 bit.  You can't mix and match 32 and 64 bit versions of
products within Office.  However with that said, there are few using 64 bit
at present, so all the issues may not be apparent yet.  Most are saying why
bother at this point?

Here's a couple of links that may help:

64-bit editions of Office 2010
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee681792.aspx

Compatibility Between the 32-bit and 64-bit Versions of Office 2010
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee691831.aspx

Microsoft Office Code Compatibility Inspector user's guide
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee833946.aspx

Jim.